HALLOWEEN EVENT


HALLOWEEN EVENT

 

------EVENT TIME : 18-10-2020 - 07-11-2020

----- IF YOU MAKE =NEW ACCOUNT= IN THIS PERIOD YOU WILL HAVE 3 DAYS FREE VIP ! ENJOY !

 TRICK or TREAT?

Yes! We give you chance to get Condor Feather for Wings LVL 3 from Pumpkin of Luck

Pumpkin of Luck now drop in any map and you can get :

-10% chance - condor feather,excelent 380 items, jack olantern ring 

-80% chance - jewels ( soul,bless,life )

Other updates : - 30 Lucky Coins now have chance 50% to give you Excelent Ring or Pendant 

                          - illusion temple now give you 5 WCoins 

Date:

♥ SERVER INFORMATION ♥


♥ SERVER INFORMATION ♥

 

»RESET & GRAND RESET SETTINGS :
Reset Limit: 70 resets
Reset Level: 400 ( reward : 2 Goblin Points )

Reset Cost: 2.500.000 zen * resets

Grand Reset requires: 50 resets ( reward : 500 Wcoins )
Max Grand Resets: 10

Grand Reset Cost: 500.000.000 zen


»OTHER INFORMATION
• Required level for class: SUM 1 lvl, MG 220 lvl, DL 250 lvl, RF 250 lvl
• Off Trade System: ON
• Off Level System: OFF
• Marry System: ON
• Auto Reconnect System: ON
• Gens System: ON
• Master Skill Tree: ON ( max 150 lvl - for the moment )
• Guild Create Level: 200 - max 60 guild members
• Bonus Event: ON ( bonus 10% EXP in specific time 2 times per day )
• Cash Shop(X-shop): ON ( pets, EXP buffs and all itmes here - NO WEBSHOP )
PARTY Bonus EXP ( more players, more exp )

 

»ALL REWARDS and DROP INFORMATION:
• We have /reset comand in game,reset&grand reset reward and many events in game with reward
• All events and boss monsters have reward in Goblin Points and you can buy interesting things 
• Server will not be easy so we don`t need rushed players  ! 

WCoins(C) - Only from Grand Resets and Kundun Boss ( Kalima 7 ) - NO DONATION

Goblin Points - From RESETS and EVENTS in game 

 

Blood Castle  - 2 Goblin Points + 1 Box of Luck

Chaos Castle(1-6) - 2 Goblin Points +
***90% chance - 1 Jewel of Soul/Bless/Chaos/Creation/Life
***10% chance - 1 Ancient Item +0 (no luck)

CHAOS CASTLE(7) - 2 Goblin Points +
***80% chance - 1 Jewel of Soul/Bless/Chaos/Creation/Life
***20% chance - 1 Ancient Item +0(no luck)

Devil Square - 5 Goblin Points

Medusa - 6 Goblin Points + 3 Exe Weapons(380)

Selupan - 2 Goblin Points + 3 Exe Items(380)

Kundun - 5 WCoins + Ancient Item+L or Bundle Jwls or Condor Feather or GOLD FENRIR 

Dark Elf - 1 Goblin Points + 1 Item Exe(380) 

Balgass - 6 Goblin Points + 3 Items Exe(380) 

NightMare - 5 Goblin Points + 2 Items Exe(380) 

Maya Right & Left Hand - 1 Goblin Points + 1 Item Exe (EX:Valiant)

Death King - 1 Random Ring/Pendant with 1 or 2 options

Ilusion Temple - 2 Goblin Points + Exe or Non Exe Item or Random Jewels

Last Man Standing - 1 Box of luck + 2 WCoins(C) ( soon )

Box of Luck: 
***50% chance  - 1 Jewel of Soul/Bless/Chaos/Creation/Life/Gemstone
***15% chance  - 1 Talisman of Luck with 1 or 2 or 3 or 4% option 
***15% chance  - 1 Talisman of Chaos Assembly

Lucky Coin:

***x10 = 90% chance 1 random jwls and 10% chance random ring or pendant + 1/2 exe opt
***x20 = 80% chance 1 random jwls and 20% chance random ring or pendant + 1/2 exe opt
***x30 = 70% chance 1 random jwls and 30% chance random ring or pendant + 1/2 exe opt

Heart of Love  - 1 Random Jewel ( Bless, Soul, Chaos ) 

• Box of Heaven (Relax-box) - Random Jewel ( 20%) or Random Items Non Exe (78%) or 2% Loch`s Feather

 

»Full Items from Cash Shop ( X-Shop ) Drop:

*** OLD JEWELRY CASE - DROP 1 ACC ITEMS + L + 15 ( HYON , VICIOUS, MUREN, GAION, AGNIS, BROY, ANUBIS, HERAS, ARUAN, GYWEN, CHRONO, SEMEDEN )
*** STEEL JEWELRY CASE - DROP 1 EXCELENT(380)  ITEM +L +0
*** ELENGANT JEWELRY CASE - DROP 1 SOCKET+EXCELET ITEMS +0 +L +DD +HP (ID +EDR for weapons) and + 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 Empty Slots

 


»COMMANDS IN GAME

/offtrade - works only in safe zones and you can sell items for WCoins ONLY !

/setparty
/post: global chat
/pkclear
/add: add free stats (/addene, /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addcmd)
/requests off/on to deny/accept requests
/prop and /accept: to propose and accept marry - only in Devias (coordonates:14"25 and 14*26)
/teleport: teleports you to your husband/wife 


• If you want more EXP you can buy VIP , for prices and more info pres X in game ! Also you can buy with Goblin Points in game Panda or Skeleton for MORE EXP !

Date:

Relax-Mu.com | SEASON 6 - GRAND OPENING


Relax-Mu.com | SEASON 6 - GRAND OPENING

  • Now you can make accounts
  • HINT ! We have 5 vote sites -> so you can get points from this moment !

JOIN US DISCORD FOR MORE INFORMATION -->  https://discord.gg/S7whKhY

Date:
Currently this is only one server.
Loading...